F
Posted By
fes
Aug 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello, i have purchased recently that MAcbook pro laptop, and i came to install the newest version of Photoshop CS2 on the laptop, but unfurtently, it didnt work and it kept giving me files that u normall open on a text document on a Windows file. The question that i want to ask it, is really needed to buy the full CS2 for a Mac platform or wat?
or it should work, like the commercials we watch on tv about MAC and PC windows. please help me As Soon As Possibile

yours,
Moe

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BB
by_Buko
Aug 22, 2006
Windows Photoshop will work if you have windows installed on your MacBook.

To run Windows you need Bootcamp or Parallels.

you can’t run Windows Photoshop in OSX.
AW
Allen_Wicks
Aug 22, 2006
Or you can have your Windows version changed to a Mac version by calling Adobe. On a low end laptop, however, you probably should wait until PSCS3 is released before doing that. In the meantime run your Windows version of PS under Bootcamp or Parallels like Buko suggests.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections