CG
Posted By
Cecilia_Good
Jul 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using Photoshop CS. I’m on a 1.8 GHz G5 with 1 GB Ram with approximately 4 to 6 GB of free space on my startup disk. Ever since I upgraded to this version of Photoshop, I have had an issue with the "automate contact sheet" feature.

I have not been able to figure out if there is a way to adjust the margins, or the spacing around the text labelling the photos on the contact sheet. Contact sheet ll gives the option to change horizontal and vertical spacing (the space between the photos) but it does not give the option to have the text be anywhere but crowded up against the photo it is labeling.

Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust that spacing so I can get the text to move down a bit so it looks a little nicer and is easier to read?

Also, is there any way (other than selecting all and transforming to a smaller size) to have Photoshop contact sheet ll automatically make margins around the photos so they are not crowded up against the edges of the page?

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections