steve_peters
Jul 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
No, I did not set up Epson Ethernet.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AW
Allen_Wicks
Jul 18, 2006
Steve-

What is your elevation and weather condition? I have found that various Epson printers (e.g. SP 12xx series but not the SP 2200) are very sensitive to altitude and/or low humidity, presenting exactly the symptoms you describe. Also, Epsons in general have always been extremely sensitive to third party papers.
SH
Sarah_Harness
Aug 2, 2006
I have a similar problem printing onto a canon pixma 3000 from CS2. I get regular lines across the print and the noise level is quite large. If I print from i-photo or from the printer’s software I don’t get the lines. Would appreciate any advice – thanks
PF
Peter_Figen
Aug 3, 2006
"Epson has finally replaced my printer."

A good reminder for anyone owning one of the professional series of Epsons to remember to buy the extended Epson warranty/insurance policy.
JV
John_Vitollo
Aug 3, 2006
A good reminder for anyone owning one of the professional series of Epsons to remember to buy the extended Epson warranty/insurance policy.

I"ll second that! For the peace of mind it’s worth it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections