C
Posted By
Colin
May 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just started having a problem with Photoshop 7.0 on my Mac. I have been able to use it with no problems until a week or so ago. Now when I try and launch the app it hangs at a download progress bar. It is trying to download an online text file. I can’t remember the file name right now as I am at work and my Mac ia at home. It occurs during the start-up of PS while the splash screen is still visible. I don’t remember if it is before or after plug-ins are loaded but it is around the same point in start-up.
I also have PS 7 on my PC at work and that starts no problem. I thought maybe PS 7 support had been dropped but that doesn’t seem to be the case (on the PC anyway)

Any ideas?

Colin

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
predatorfe
Jun 3, 2006
Hi, have you tried to delete the preference file of your photoshop?

Steve

Colin ha scritto:

I have just started having a problem with Photoshop 7.0 on my Mac. I have been able to use it with no problems until a week or so ago. Now when I try and launch the app it hangs at a download progress bar. It is trying to download an online text file. I can’t remember the file name right now as I am at work and my Mac ia at home. It occurs during the start-up of PS while the splash screen is still visible. I don’t remember if it is before or after plug-ins are loaded but it is around the same point in start-up.
I also have PS 7 on my PC at work and that starts no problem. I thought maybe PS 7 support had been dropped but that doesn’t seem to be the case (on the PC anyway)

Any ideas?

Colin

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections