Posted By
William MacBain
Jan 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is Corel Knockout worth the price?
I spend alot of time extracting images with Photoshop 6.0 and am wondering if the price of Knockout, or something equivalent, is worth the price?

William MacBain

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NW
No Where Man
Jan 25, 2004
If you do a lot of extractions, take a look at Extensis Mask Pro 3. I’ve used Knockout 2 for a while, and have found Mask Pro 3 to be easier to use, and am getting better results.
DT
Deco_time
Jan 26, 2004
William MacBain wrote:
Is Corel Knockout worth the price?
I spend alot of time extracting images with Photoshop 6.0 and am wondering if the price of Knockout, or something equivalent, is worth the price?

William MacBain

It’s a bummer that Corel doesn’t offer a demo for it. I got the opportunity to try it, and this programm is not for everybody; It can do wonder not achievable with PS extract function but you have to be prepared to invest a lot of time to learn it, the learning curve is quite steep.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections