TM
Posted By
Tasha_Munday
Jul 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve made a logo in photoshop, consisting of multiple layer, including text.. saved it. .closed down and now want to reopen the file to find the font that i used. But i cant seem to split the layers up again..Can this be done?? i cant remember what font i used and need it as it’s a logo and needs to be all the same.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 20, 2006
if you flattened it when saving (or saved in a format that doesn’t support layers, like jpg) then no, there’s no way to get the layers back. always save the original with layers intact as a PSD file and then use "save as" to save a flattened version.
JJ
John Joslin
Jul 20, 2006
You can always use "What the Font!" to find what it was.

<http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/>
DY
dawn_young
Jul 22, 2006
I’m very new to PhotoShop. I haven’t used it in 4 years and that was only in the classroom setting. I have been using the Corel Software, but I now have PhotoShop CS. I am trying to create art for a website gallery page to be downloaded as wallpaper. I am having trouble adding/importing multiple photos/images to the same document. When I try to add a new photo to the document in a new layer, Photoshop wants to open a new document. I want to be able to work with everything in one doc.

Have I missed a step or two? or do I need to format my art before importing it? I hope this makes sense. Thank you!
D
d-signer
Jul 22, 2006
Fast way

1 Open desired file (source)
2 Drag the image from its window to target document window 3 Close the source file window
4 Repeat from step 1

There is some script which can do it faster.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections