B
Posted By
Beemer
Apr 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m getting a new problem of too much white border above and below image.

Iimages resized in CS2 (1:1.5) to match paper (100x150mm) and without selecting "scale to match paper" Epson 1290 print settings using Epson XP driver….

2880/no centering/no print maximum/no "no borders"/no high speed/let ps do colour management

Even the CS2 print preview is showing to much white space above and below the image.

To reside image I using the rectangular marquee set ratio 1:1.5 then image/crop. Am I doing this wrong? I have tried to use the crop tool but when I do the image immediately reduces to postage stamp size and very low resolution.

As you can tell I’m a PS newbie

Beemer

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

W
Wheeler
Apr 12, 2006
"Beemer" wrote in message
I’m getting a new problem of too much white border above and below image.
Iimages resized in CS2 (1:1.5) to match paper (100x150mm) and without selecting "scale to match paper" Epson 1290 print settings using Epson XP driver….

2880/no centering/no print maximum/no "no borders"/no high speed/let ps do colour management

Even the CS2 print preview is showing to much white space above and below the image.

To reside image I using the rectangular marquee set ratio 1:1.5 then image/crop. Am I doing this wrong? I have tried to use the crop tool but
when I do the image immediately reduces to postage stamp size and very low resolution.

As you can tell I’m a PS newbie

Beemer
when you used the crop tool, did you check that the resolution box was clear and the width and height boxes set to your desired size–100x150mm (3.94×5.91in)
B
Beemer
Apr 12, 2006
"Wheeler" <pwheeler7 @ sbcglobal. net> wrote in message
|
| "Beemer" wrote in message
| | > I’m getting a new problem of too much white border above and below image.
| >
| > Iimages resized in CS2 (1:1.5) to match paper (100x150mm) and without | > selecting "scale to match paper" Epson 1290 print settings using Epson XP
| > driver….
| >
| > 2880/no centering/no print maximum/no "no borders"/no high speed/let ps do
| > colour management
| >
| > Even the CS2 print preview is showing to much white space above and below
| > the image.
| >
| > To reside image I using the rectangular marquee set ratio 1:1.5 then | > image/crop. Am I doing this wrong? I have tried to use the crop tool | > but
| > when I do the image immediately reduces to postage stamp size and very low
| > resolution.
| >
| > As you can tell I’m a PS newbie
| >
| > Beemer
| >
| >
| >
| when you used the crop tool, did you check that the resolution box was clear
| and the width and height boxes set to your desired size–100x150mm | (3.94×5.91in)
|
Wheeler,

That’s it! Clearling resolution fixed it.

Thanks,

Beemer

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections