R
Posted By
ruizpaul
Dec 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to upgrade from Elements 1.0 to 2.0, or must I buy the full 2.0 version? If so, how do I download or order upgrade?

Thanks

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BG
Byron_Gale
Dec 30, 2003
Ruizpaul,

There is no upgrade.

Adobe DOES offer Elements 1 owners a rebate after purchase of Elements 2, though.

Amazon.com has often been referenced as a reliable source for a discounted purchase, with rebate… I report this anecdotally, as I do not have first-hand knowledge.

Some have also reported finding Elements at Costco or Sams Club stores.

Byron
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 30, 2003
Amazon had a really good deal a couple of weeks ago, but by now the rebates are over. I’d check Costco, Sams, or watch for sales at places like CompUSA, Best Buy, etc. If you have a little patience, you can snag the Elements 2/Album bundle for something around $50, but that’s most likely to be an after rebate price.
R
ruizpaul
Dec 30, 2003
Thank you Beth and Byron. Amazon is now offering 2.0 for about $50 after returning an "in box" rebate. If I could get that price including Album, that would be great.

Paul
BG
Byron_Gale
Dec 30, 2003
Paul,

I do recall seeing the bundled Elements2 and Album2 at Costco, the other day.

They were in the midst of re-shuffling the merchandise to fill the area formerly occupied by Christmas stuff, and the price was not readily evident, so I can’t tell you how much $.

Byron

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections