CF
Posted By
Callum_Ferguson
Dec 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I seem to have lost half of the print prefs, adobe gamma, PSE, Win Fox dialog boxes and probably some others as well, have tried rerunning drivers for the printer, Epson 680 to no avail, has anyone came across this odd problem? -using XP.
Seasons greetings from NZ
Regards
Malcolm

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
brent_bertram
Dec 20, 2003
Callum,
If you are using a relatively low res screen ( 800×600, 640×480 ) , we’ve seen it. Try setting your windows resolution to 1024×768, and hope it goes away. <G>

Merry Christmas from the son of an Aussie war bride .

🙂

Brent
CF
Callum_Ferguson
Dec 21, 2003
Hello Brent.

Thanks for that, sadly i use 1024 res, the missing bit is the right hand half, makes selecting settings a bit dodgy, I fear that some serious rummageing is called for and i don’t know how.

Have a cool Yule
Regards
Malcolm
PS a good choice of mum.
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 21, 2003
Hmmm. How in the world did we let you slip by without the suggestion to reset Preferences?! Have you tried that? It won’t hurt, although I can’t guarantee it will help, either.

With Elements closed, click on the start up icon and then make a quick grab for the (Win) Control, Alt, and Shift keys. Hold all three down until you get a screen asking if you want to delete Settings. Say Yes. The folder will rebuild as Elements continues to launch. Good luck!
CF
Callum_Ferguson
Dec 22, 2003
Hi Beth.

Yes did the reset, bit to no avail, but thanks anyway.
Regards.
Malcolm.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections