A
Posted By
afinke8
Oct 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using a G5, 10.3.9, Photoshop 7.0, and the Epson 2200. When printing, I used to get a printer dialog/interface that had an advanced option that allowed one to choose resolution, a list of Epson papers and other advanced features, but for some reason that has disapeared and I just can’t find it. It is possible that it has been replaced by a new set of features in the "Print with Preview" dialog as well as a "Printer Features option that now appears in one of the pull down windows after choosing Print. Clearly, some of these offer some of the control options of the interface I’ve lost but I would prefer that older one. What has happened and how do I undo it?

Thank you!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
earworks
Oct 23, 2006
LOLOL! Four days and not a single response. So glad I posted a question about adobe photoshop running on a mac in
adobe.photoshop.macintosh…great to get the expert responses!

wrote:
Using a G5, 10.3.9, Photoshop 7.0, and the Epson 2200. When printing, I used to get a printer dialog/interface that had an advanced option that allowed one to choose resolution, a list of Epson papers and other advanced features, but for some reason that has disapeared and I just can’t find it. It is possible that it has been replaced by a new set of features in the "Print with Preview" dialog as well as a "Printer Features option that now appears in one of the pull down windows after choosing Print. Clearly, some of these offer some of the control options of the interface I’ve lost but I would prefer that older one. What has happened and how do I undo it?

Thank you!
JM
John McWilliams
Oct 23, 2006
wrote:
LOLOL! Four days and not a single response. So glad I posted a question about adobe photoshop running on a mac in
adobe.photoshop.macintosh…great to get the expert responses!

wrote:
Using a G5, 10.3.9, Photoshop 7.0, and the Epson 2200. When printing,

<< Snipped bits out >>

We knew you were a top poster, so didn’t want to reply. Also an AOLer….

<s>

I don’t have PS 7, but I’d look for Print with Preview if I were you. ‘

John McWiliams

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections