SS
Posted By
Sheryl_Smith
Jul 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cannot get accurate cour when printing with glossy paper. All other papers are fine.
my monitor and printer callibtations after much hair pulling and teeth grinding are fine.{bald patches are growing out now]
This is really giving me the shits.
HELP!!!!!!!!!
sheryL

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Jul 3, 2004
Hmmm. Duplicate post and improper language. Not conducive to solving a problem. 🙁

You may want to read the link below in its entirety (just click on it), as well as the reply I left you in your other thread.

LenHewitt "How to Ask Effective Questions" 5/21/04 1:30am </cgi-bin/webx?13>
R
Ram
Jul 3, 2004
SS
Sheryl_Smith
Jul 3, 2004
Appologies, I am a virtual forum virgin.
As instructed I have read about ‘netiquate’.
I have RSI and generally type in all one case or another to limit the strain on my arm .
thanks for the lesson
sheryl
AW
Allen_Wicks
Jul 4, 2004
It may just be the paper/printer combination. E.g. Kodak glossy will not print on my Epsons. Epson Premium Glossy on Epson SP printers with proper paper profile works great. What paper/printer are you using?
R
Ram
Jul 4, 2004
Allen,

That’s what I think. Sheryl appears to be using plain Epson Glossy Paper, as opposed to Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper

This is what I replied to one his posts in his other thread on this same subject:

I’ve never used that printer, so this first remark may not apply to you. On the Epson 2200 I wouldn’t expect to get good prints on plain "Epson glossy paper". My printer requires "Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper" if I want glossy, but it uses different inks from yours.

I’m sure other users of the 1280/1290 will jump in soon enough…

Ramón G Castañeda "can’t get proper color to print" 7/2/04 11:11pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/6>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections