JG
Posted By
Jeff_Goodner
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve made a outside and inside (trying to clip the background out from a wheel) clipping path and when I make a selection it only selects from the outside path not from both paths. In previous PSD I could make an selection from both or all paths. Do I have a setting not right or samething else wrong.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jun 21, 2004
The setting is on the Options Bar. See the little icons to the right of Auto Add/Delete?
JG
Jeff_Goodner
Jun 22, 2004
Thanks for the help.
J
jonf
Jun 23, 2004
I found that an irritating change in the way to accomplish this, too. It used to work intuitively. Now, without much in the way of documentation (at least to those of us who receive multi-user upgrades without manuals at the office) they just switch it to a method that requires all kinds of additional mouse clicks. Wish I could get the old method back.
P
progress
Jun 23, 2004
think CS has changed the default…im not 100% certain but i dont get this problem now. But yes, why did it change?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections