RR
Posted By
Ray_Rusnak
Nov 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am running on an iMac OS X and received the free training tutorial CD from Adobe and can’t get it to run. I have an updated version of Windows Media player as well as OS X Panther and each time I click on the CD it says file not accessible. When I try to open from Window’s Media player I get the same message.

Anyone else had this problem and know a work around?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BB
Barbara_Brundage
Nov 28, 2003
Everyone had trouble with those cds. You do have to be online at the time or it won’t work. totaltraining’s help was fairly helpful. You might contact them. I did eventually get mine working in 10.1.5, but many people never got it to play.

BTW, they include one of their cds with Photoshop CS and I’m pleased to say that one is done in Quicktime, so it works.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Nov 28, 2003
Just tried and it still works in Panther once you get it straightened out, so there’s hope.
RR
Ray_Rusnak
Nov 29, 2003
your message was helpful , at least I got to the title page but then it said there was no plug in for it and try windows media player which I did and it said unknown file content so I guess i join the group who never got it to play, anything else to suggest? I will google total training and see what they say. Thanks
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Nov 29, 2003
Hi, Ray. It’s totaltraining.com and there was an 800 number. I didn’t expect them to give phone support, but they did. Actually there should be a link on the main page if you get that far.

People came up with all sorts of complicated workarounds when it was first released, but persistence seemed to work as well as anything.

BTW, the content is okay, not spectacular.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Nov 29, 2003
Here are US phone numbers:

1-888-368-6825 (Toll-free in the US)
1-760-517-9001
Fax: 1-760-517-9060

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections