J
Posted By
jmdraft
Dec 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m a beginner dummy. I would like to get some general, first time overall understanding of Photo Shop, Photo Shop Elements and Photo Album and I learn best with tutorials. All of the tutorials that I can find (even those for beginners) seem to start somewhere in the middle.
Does any one know of a simple tutorial for first time beginners which starts at the very beginning and leads, step by step (1. 2. 3. 4. etc.) through the production of what ever it is that Photo Shop, Photo Shop Elements and Album are supposed to do?
Also, I don’t understand Forums. If someone answers this, where will I find the answer and how can I have it e-mailed to my address?
My e-mail is:

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 9, 2003
jm, check this out for a better understanding…bottom of page for elements

<http://www.arraich.com/table_of_contents.htm>
EW
Ed_Wurster
Dec 9, 2003
wrote…
I’m a beginner dummy. I would like to get some general, first time overall
understanding of Photo Shop, Photo Shop Elements and Photo Album and I learn best with tutorials. All of the tutorials that I can find (even those for beginners) seem to start somewhere in the middle.
Does any one know of a simple tutorial for first time beginners which
starts at the very beginning and leads, step by step (1. 2. 3. 4. etc.) through the production of what ever it is that Photo Shop, Photo Shop Elements and Album are supposed to do?
Also, I don’t understand Forums. If someone answers this, where will I
find the answer and how can I have it e-mailed to my address?
My e-mail is:

It is a bad idea to post your real email address. You will end up on many spam lists.

When you post on a public forum, the answers are usually posted back to the forum only. When you login to that forum, click on the name of the original post, and you’ll see replies.

I sent you a reply to your yahoo email too.

Ed
J
jmdraft
Dec 9, 2003
Thank You Jodi
BB
Barbara_Butts
Dec 11, 2003
Hi Ed,

I’m a member on a garden board where someone acutally posted their address and phone number. I immediately posted that she shouldn’t do that, sent her an email (as most of us are also email friends) and sent an email to the moderator to delete her post.

When I first got a computer (5 yrs. ago), I didn’t do anything like that, but someone got my password by a stupid question I asked. Someone out there went, "Oh, here’s a new compter user"! Scared me to death. They deleted screen names out of our account and added their own. They weren’t very nice names either, I might add. They were soliciting passwords from other members. I received an email from our ISP. I’m sure they believed me when I said I didn’t do that, but they put me on 60 days probation and threatened to close my account if it happened again. You can imagine the panic when you’re a newbie and all of a sudden you see an IM on your screen that says "Remember (your passowrd)"!

Thanks for warning everyone about what can happen when divulging too much info.

Jodi, thanks for the webiste. 🙂 I’ll be sure and check it out.

Barbara

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections