SS
Posted By
suzanne_strand
Nov 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I loaded the frames in the actions but cannot remember how to acitvate this. I want to put a spatter frame around a photo. Do I need to make a new layer?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
Nancy_S
Nov 23, 2003
Suzanne,

You weren’t very specific in your post which is why no one has replied. It is best to give details to get a prompt response.

You didn’t say where you got these frames from. Are they really actions? If you put them in the actions folder, they would have to have the file ending of ".atn". In order for you to use this kind, the prerequsite is having downloaded/installed third party add-on tools from either Ling or Lynch.

If you downloaded the frames which Jodi created and offered on this forum, they are of the type "asl" and belong in the Styles folder.

I would apply the frame to a duplicate layer, if you have but one layer. If you have multiple layers, I would apply to a "merged copy" layer.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections