PS 4 Actions – Can you force a new layer to the top of bottom of the stack ????

J
Posted By
john
Nov 24, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
With PS 4 in an action I want to be create two new layers. One must be at the top of the layer stack and the other at the bottom. I cannot find a "send to top of stack" or "send to bottom of stack" command.

Any help please

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

GE
Gary Edstrom
Nov 24, 2009
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:49:20 +0000, John wrote:

With PS 4 in an action I want to be create two new layers. One must be at the top of the layer stack and the other at the bottom. I cannot find a "send to top of stack" or "send to bottom of stack" command.

Any help please

How about simply clicking and draging it to the proper location?

Gary
GE
Gary Edstrom
Nov 24, 2009
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 05:18:13 -0800, Gary Edstrom
wrote:

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:49:20 +0000, John wrote:

Any help please

How about simply clicking and draging it to the proper location?
Gary

Sorry, I didn’t read your question correctly…

IGNORE ME!

Gary
R
RobertJM
Nov 24, 2009
"John" wrote in message

Any help please

I’ve only CS3, but will just adding 2 new layers then Layers/Arrange ‘send to back’ work…

Rob.
J
john
Nov 24, 2009
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:50:51 -0000, "RobertJM" wrote:

"John" wrote in message

Any help please

I’ve only CS3, but will just adding 2 new layers then Layers/Arrange ‘send to back’ work…

Rob.

Rob

Thanks for that. It works fine. I did not think of looking in the layers menu. I only tried "right clicking" to bring up the options.

Like most thing it is easy when you know how.

John

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections