R
Posted By
rctfan2
Sep 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Okay now that i got your attention can someone help me make an image look like it has a dreamy haze i know dream suite can do it but i lost my serial number so i need to know the hard way to do it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

I
imacgirl
Sep 24, 2003
rctfan2,

Try this, Filter>Noise>Median and move the Radius slider until the effect you want is created, I compared it to Dream Suite’s ‘Dreamy Photo’ and it looks similar.

edit: A Radius of 6 pixels should do it and I wouldn’t call this the hard way at all! 😉

Barb
PD
Pete D
Sep 24, 2003
rctfan2

Okay now that i got your attention can someone help me make an image look
like it has a dreamy haze i know dream suite can do it but i lost my serial number so i need to know the hard way to do it.

On this forum all you have to do is post a question to get attention:)

Dreamy haze…. Well a way that I would do it would be;

Create a new layer (layer/new layer)
On this new layer "paint" (stamp) large cloud shapes, maybe 1000 size…overlapping will enhance the effect. Reduce opacity to 65% or whatever level suits your taste.

Not the right look? Post again.

PeteD

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections