NN
Posted By
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If you have a problem with me and can’t control yourself from freaking out on me on usenet, you better seek help.

I see alot of bitching going on, but I don’t see anyone photoshopping their own pictures. You think you’re better at photoshop than I am? Well prove it, put in a few years of photoshopping images like I have, than you can start bitching at me.

You say I’m not good at photoshop? Well I say I’m better than you, and I’m not doing it to be the best, I’m doing it for my own entertainment, if you gotta problem with that, like I said before, get help, or at least keep your boring thoughts on my cool pictures to yourself.

—–
My parents were wrong to name me No, especially when
they knew our lastname was Name. You guys don’t even
want to know my middle name, ok you got me, it’s Freaking.

My name is No Freaking Name, No Name for short.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Eric Gill On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:15:32 GMT this person
wrote:

Funny stuff <SNIP>

I know my stuff is funny, now stay out of my threads you boring nerd who can’t resist the urge to make a fool out of yourself.

—–

M
Michael
Apr 10, 2005
No Name wrote:

If you have a problem with me and can’t control yourself from freaking out on me on usenet, you better seek help.

I’m better off keeping tabs on *you*.

http://island.net/~muirhead/NoNameLogo.jpg
EG
Eric Gill
Apr 10, 2005
No Name wrote in news:8efh51phi39admbhv2cjhe0fbboomg032l@ 4ax.com:

If you have a problem with me

Other than you utterly sucking and wanting to share it with the usenet as often as possible?

and can’t control yourself from freaking
out on me on usenet, you better seek help.

Funny stuff coming from someone who has nothing better to do than crosspost so often to so many groups.

<snip>
NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Dr Hackenbush" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005
09:30:42 GMT this person wrote:

"No Name" wrote in message

I see alot of bitching going on, but I don’t see anyone photoshopping their own pictures. You think you’re better at photoshop than I am? Well prove it, put in a few years of photoshopping images like I have, than you can start bitching at me.

You say I’m not good at photoshop? Well I say I’m better than you, and I’m not doing it to be the best, I’m doing it for my own entertainment, if you gotta problem with that, like I said before, get help, or at least keep your boring thoughts on my cool pictures to yourself.

You are a no name no brain fucking retard

You are so negative, I am writing a whole nother post to try and get my point across, this post isn’t it, the post will have a different title and will be posted to the same groups as this one.

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "SamMan" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:12:43 GMT this person
wrote:

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Dr Hackenbush" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005

You are so negative… <snip>

OK… you are a happy retard…

The fact that you have no self respect for yourself isn’t insulting to me, it is insulting to yourself.

If you want to lower yourself to grade school level name calling that is your problem. Can you please resist the urge to responding to my threads in the future? I like people who have better things to do than act like they don’t have better things to do on usenet, so if you’d do me this one small favor and leave me alone it’d be appreciated.

Too bad this isn’t real life, I could just get a restraining order against you and then if you continued to harass me I could have you arrested.

Too bad this isn’t the real world and people can get away with this sort of abuse.

—–

DH
Dr Hackenbush
Apr 10, 2005

—–

You are a no name no brain fucking retard
S
SamMan
Apr 10, 2005

SamMan
Rip it to reply
NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "SamMan" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:44:57 GMT this person
wrote:

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "SamMan" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:12:43 GMT this person
wrote:

The fact that you have no self respect for yourself isn’t insulting to me, it is insulting to yourself.

If you want to lower yourself to grade school level name calling that is your problem. Can you please resist the urge to responding to my threads in the future? I like people who have better things to do than act like they don’t have better things to do on usenet, so if you’d do me this one small favor and leave me alone it’d be appreciated.

Too bad this isn’t real life, I could just get a restraining order against you and then if you continued to harass me I could have you arrested.

Too bad this isn’t the real world and people can get away with this sort of abuse.

By posting the orig. thread, you did the equivalent of walking into a room wearing gas-soaked rags, daring anyone to toss matches at you. Then you act surprised when someone does…

How does my pointing out your not having anything better to do come across as me being surprised you have nothing better to do?

I don’t recall ever replying to one of your posts before… Trust me, it won’t happen again.

It just did, but I hope this is the last time I see you replying to me.

Just a bit of advise… I’m sure you’ll be just as happy either way though… Spend more time in the real world and develop a thicker skin. It will come in handy.

Lighten up dude, I think you just took all the stuff I typed a little too seriously.

Good luck on those restraining orders! 😉

Have a good day, and happy Photoshopping.

—–

S
SamMan
Apr 10, 2005
wrote:

By posting the orig. thread, you did the equivalent of walking into a room wearing gas-soaked rags, daring anyone to toss matches at you. Then you act surprised when someone does…

I don’t recall ever replying to one of your posts before… Trust me, it won’t happen again.

Just a bit of advise… I’m sure you’ll be just as happy either way though… Spend more time in the real world and develop a thicker skin. It will come in handy.

Have a good day, and happy Photoshopping.

SamMan
Rip it to reply
S
SpaceGirl
Apr 10, 2005
Michael wrote:
No Name wrote:

lol

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
# remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #
H
Hannah
Apr 10, 2005
"SamMan" wrote in message

Too bad this isn’t real life, I could just get a restraining order

Never mind restraining orders; the bastard should be put in restraints. I’ve plonked the twat, but I see it just can’t resist being insulted to death in NGs.
M
Mark
Apr 10, 2005
I think he saw his mother naked and it has scared him for life….thats way uses the name No Name.
"Hannah" wrote in message

Never mind restraining orders; the bastard should be put in restraints. I’ve plonked the twat, but I see it just can’t resist being insulted to death in NGs.

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Hannah" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:17:06 +0100 this person
wrote:

I see you can’t resist insulting peole on usenet. Good life there.(Sarcasm obviously)

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Mark" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:30:48 -0400 this person
wrote:

I think he saw his mother naked and it has scared him for life….thats way uses the name No Name.

Who are you replying to and what did they say to make you reply in the way you did? You see instead of NORMAL POSTING or REGULAR POSTING, you had to WRONG POST, or BOTTOM POST, please learn the rules of usenet before you post like a newbie in threads I start. On second hand please have someone of average intelligence teach you how to use your kill file and add me to it, I don’t want lame fucks like yourself who can’t resist the urge or responding to everything I type anywhere near threads I start.

Good luck with finding someone of at least average intelligence to help you figure out how to use your kill file, you stupid twit.

—–

H
Hecate
Apr 10, 2005
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:13:59 -0700, "Michael"
wrote:

No Name wrote:

hahaha!

Hecate – The Real One

Fashion: Buying things you don’t need, with money
you don’t have, to impress people you don’t like…
H
Hecate
Apr 10, 2005
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:12:43 GMT, "SamMan"
wrote:

I object to the use of the word retard, which is commonly used as an insult to people with low IQ, Down’s syndrome, etc. They can’t help having problems and, indeed, I’ve seen artwork from Down’s sufferers which is of far better quality than the unadulterated manure put out by No Name, who would obviously be better "named" as No Talent.

Hecate – The Real One

EG
Eric Gill
Apr 10, 2005
No Name wrote in news:24ih511nfmv2mr11hfj6t46mftkqpfo85v@ 4ax.com:

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Eric Gill On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:15:32 GMT this person
wrote:

Funny stuff <SNIP>

I know my stuff is funny, now stay out of my threads you boring nerd who can’t resist the urge to make a fool out of yourself.

Again in English, bitch-boy. I don’t speak "Hypocritical Swine."
M
Mark
Apr 10, 2005
Touched a nerve did we….better close your eyes while your mommy gets dressed next time

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Mark" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:30:48 -0400 this person
wrote:

I think he saw his mother naked and it has scared him for life….thats way
uses the name No Name.

Who are you replying to and what did they say to make you reply in the way you did? You see instead of NORMAL POSTING or REGULAR POSTING, you had to WRONG POST, or BOTTOM POST, please learn the rules of usenet before you post like a newbie in threads I start. On second hand please have someone of average intelligence teach you how to use your kill file and add me to it, I don’t want lame fucks like yourself who can’t resist the urge or responding to everything I type anywhere near threads I start.

Good luck with finding someone of at least average intelligence to help you figure out how to use your kill file, you stupid twit.
—–
R
Reyd
Apr 10, 2005
In article ,
No Name wrote:
<snip> put in a few years of photoshopping images like I have,
than you can start bitching at me.
Why waste years, I can suck as much as you after only a few minutes learning photoshop.
<snip>

All they do is slap some lipstick on and try to
pretend it’s not a pig.
Peter H. Proctor

this couple is gets attacked by… uh… *grabs lamp*
a lamp monster! *waves lamp around* Woooooooooo!"

-Delta Nine
P
PH
Apr 10, 2005
Hecate wrote:
wrote:

I object to the use of the word retard, which is commonly used as an insult to people with low IQ, Down’s syndrome, etc. They can’t help having problems and, indeed, I’ve seen artwork from Down’s sufferers which is of far better quality than the unadulterated manure put out by No Name, who would obviously be better "named" as No Talent.

Hecate

With all respect……..I have a son with Down’s Syndrom and he is not suffering at all:)

Peter
NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Eric Gill On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:57:46 GMT this person
wrote:

No Name wrote in news:24ih511nfmv2mr11hfj6t46mftkqpfo85v@ 4ax.com:

wrote:

Funny stuff <SNIP>

Again in English, bitch-boy. I don’t speak "Hypocritical Swine."

Are you stupid for real or just putting on a show for me and my friends(Wavy G, Billy Crabs)?

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Mark" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:05:57 -0400 this person
wrote:

Touched a nerve did we….better close your eyes while your mommy gets dressed next time

Hey top posting newbie, just replying to call you a top posting newbie and point out that "Yo Momma" jokes are not funny.

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Hecate
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:31:16 +0100 this person
wrote:

wrote:

If we are gonna name people based on what they post on usenet, well than I think a better name for you would be "Stupid Idiot who Posts stupid Replies to No Name"

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Hecate
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:28:52 +0100 this person
wrote:

hahaha!

It would have been funny if you typed "HA" four times and in all capital letters like this, "HAHAHAHA!"

Better luck next time "Stupid Guy Who Posts Stupid Replies To Threads No Name Starts"

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Daniel Kolle On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:39:48 -0500 this
person wrote:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 01:50:22 -0400, No Name thought
hard and wrote:

You, ermmm, suck! Yeah!

What do I suck at? What am I trying to do here? Am I trying to be good at photoshop? Am I trying to get people to respond in a negative way? Who knows?

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Enkidu
On 10 Apr 2005 22:46:10 GMT this person
wrote:

No Name wrote in
news::

Don’t post crap for comment if you don’t want comments on your crap.

I do want comments, just not from people that don’t have lives(like you) I don’t respect people like you and your opinion on my artwork doesn’t matter to me. So instead of wasting my time, please leave me alone, I know you are lonely and bothering people on usenet is what lonely people do, but really, you should look for something better to occupy your time with.

Good luck with that bozo the clown.

—–

NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Mark" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:26:36 -0400 this person
wrote:

Again I’m putting you on the bottom for a reason, tell your mom hello from all of us who hate you, but only when she is dressed!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yo Momma" jokes are really funny, they are the most original form of comedy.

—–

DK
Daniel Kolle
Apr 10, 2005
hard and wrote:

You, ermmm, suck! Yeah!

-Daniel "Mr. Brevity" Kolle; 17 A.A. #2035 Koji Kondo, Yo-Yo Ma, Gustav Mahler, Krzysztof Penderecki, and Geirr Tveitt are my Gods. Head of EAC Denial Department and Madly Insane Scientist.
E
Enkidu
Apr 10, 2005
No Name wrote in
news::

Don’t post crap for comment if you don’t want comments on your crap.

Enkidu AA#2165
EAC Chaplin and ordained minister,
ULC, Modesto, CA

When I think of all the harm the Bible has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it.
— Oscar Wilde
NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and No Name
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 18:29:13 -0400 this person wrote:

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Mark" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:26:36 -0400 this person
wrote:

Again I’m putting you on the bottom for a reason, tell your mom hello from all of us who hate you, but only when she is dressed!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yo Momma" jokes are really funny, they are the most original form of comedy.

Hey No Name, it’s me No Name, I’m yourself, anyway that guy was just projecting his momma onto yo momma, so don’t take it personally, he was in fact talking about his momma, not yo momma.

—–

M
Mark
Apr 10, 2005

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Mark" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:05:57 -0400 this person
wrote:

Hey top posting newbie, just replying to call you a top posting newbie and point out that "Yo Momma" jokes are not funny.

—–
NN
No Name
Apr 10, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Scruff" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:33:03 -0400 this person wrote:

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:

Hecate

With all respect……..I have a son with Down’s Syndrom and he is not suffering at all:)

Peter
Still doesn’t change the fact the term "retard" is a slur on mentally challenged people.
Except for NoName.

I have nothing against retards, I think everyone should own at least one.

—–

S
SCRUFF
Apr 11, 2005
"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:

Hecate

Peter
Still doesn’t change the fact the term "retard" is a slur on mentally challenged people.
Except for NoName.
NN
No Name
Apr 11, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Scruff" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:29:46 -0400 this person wrote:

There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Scruff" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 20:33:03 -0400 this person wrote:

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:

Hecate

Peter
Except for NoName.

Yes, your mother obviously owned the one that fathered you!

Are you stupid? I’m not the guy to mess with, I’m extreme man, I drink mountain dew.

—–

S
SCRUFF
Apr 11, 2005

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:

Hecate

Peter
Except for NoName.

FM
Flipper Mike
Apr 11, 2005
PLONK!

No Name wrote:
H
Hecate
Apr 11, 2005
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:11:21 +0200, PH wrote:

Hecate wrote:
wrote:

Hecate

Sorry. You’re absolutely right. I have my own chronic disability and I hate it when people say that too.

Hecate – The Real One

S
SCRUFF
Apr 11, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Scruff" On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:29:46 -0400 this person wrote:

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:
I object to the use of the word retard, which is commonly used as
an
insult to people with low IQ, Down’s syndrome, etc. They can’t
help
having problems and, indeed, I’ve seen artwork from Down’s
sufferers
which is of far better quality than the unadulterated manure put
out
by No Name, who would obviously be better "named" as No Talent.

Hecate

Peter
Except for NoName.

Are you stupid? I’m not the guy to mess with, I’m extreme man, I drink mountain dew.
So, you’re a trolling, one eyed, bad photoshopper, born from a slave owner and a mentally challenged
slave father that has a caffeine/sugar buzz from hell.
I just know you live in a trailer park inside a NASCAR race track.. You’re just a living, breathing country western song, aren’t ya?
NN
No Name
Apr 12, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Scruff" On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:30:27 -0400 this person wrote:

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:
an
help
sufferers
out

Hecate

Peter
Except for NoName.

So, you’re a trolling, one eyed, bad photoshopper, born from a slave owner and a mentally challenged
I just know you live in a trailer park inside a NASCAR race track.. You’re just a living, breathing country western song, aren’t ya?

Boring, try again.

—–

R
Robibnikoff
Apr 12, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and "Scruff" On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:30:27 -0400 this person wrote:

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:
an
help
sufferers
out

Hecate

Peter
Still doesn’t change the fact the term "retard" is a slur on mentally
challenged people.
Except for NoName.

Boring, try again.

Everything you post is boring, you nym-shifting piece of shit. —
———
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo
P
PH
Apr 12, 2005
Hecate wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 00:11:21 +0200, PH wrote:

Hecate wrote:
wrote:

Hecate

Sorry. You’re absolutely right. I have my own chronic disability and I hate it when people say that too.

Hecate

Indeed, innocent bystanders probably suffer more:)))

Peter
SA
Shaun aRe
Apr 12, 2005
"Scruff" wrote in message

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:
an
insult to people with low IQ, Down’s syndrome, etc. They can’t help having problems and, indeed, I’ve seen artwork from Down’s
sufferers
out

Hecate

Peter
Except for NoName.

Nope – she had him on rental – HTH.

Shaun aRe – Can we PLEASE try to keep the pointless insults INTELLIGENT’ at least?!?
SA
Shaun aRe
Apr 12, 2005

"PH" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:
an
help
sufferers
out

Hecate

Peter
Except for NoName.

Xtreem – FFS, if you rilly rilly WERE, YOU’D HAVE SPELLED IT ‘Xtreem’, you dumb little un-Xtreem shit!

You aren’t even extremely boring or extremely annoying, just kinda, run-of-the-mill, everyday, ordinary boring and annoying.

Shaun aRe – Now me? – Hells yeah, I even SLEEP Xtreem.
SA
Shaun aRe
Apr 12, 2005
There’s three things I hate. Girls, women and Daniel Kolle On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:39:48 -0500 this
person wrote:

hard and wrote:

You, ermmm, suck! Yeah!

What do I suck at? What am I trying to do here? Am I trying to be good at photoshop? Am I trying to get people to respond in a negative way? Who knows?

I fucking well know – you’re after attention – any kind of attention you can get, be that positive or negative – you ain’t too keen on neutral/indifferent attention however, but you’ll take that if it’s all that’s going, because you are an attention whore.

The word commonly used to describe one like you on Usenet, is ‘troll’ (small ‘t’ in your case because you are a pretty crap one).

Oh, and, the fact that you do get that attention from some of these <cough!> folk, says not so much about your skill as a troll, as it does about the idiocy of those who reply without realising you’re just a troll.

Myself – when I do reply, I reply to help make you look an idiot, and because the things I write are leagues above your postings in wit, intelligence, originality, creativity – in fact in all the good stuff – I’m a piece of class, while you are just, well, crass.

Keep on posting though – gives me something to reply to when I have something really funny and entertaining, or just plain cuttingly witty (yet truthful) to type, or when I’m just plan bored but want to keep my typing fingers in fine fettle.

Shaun aRe – See, I wrote all that to entertain myself and because it was true and accurate – that’s how smart *I* am.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections