PK
Posted By
Phil_Kane
May 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the Adobe Creative suite installed on my hard drive and when I purchased the upgrade for Photoshop CS to CS2 I was unable to install due to the following message.

Setup could nto find a qualifing product.\You may install a qualifing version of photoshop and run setup again etc etc
I have also tried to get the setup program to recognise the original setup up CD from the Creative Suite and it does not recognise that either?

I cannot understand this as Photoshop CS version 8 is running perfectly, is activated and confirmed. Pulling hair out as dont want to reformat h/d again as had problems with PS Elements and Encore last month.

Any ideas

Phil

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
BobLevine
May 1, 2005
You can not upgrade from the suite to a point product. You need to upgrade the entire suite.

Bob
M
Marcel
May 1, 2005
Hi Phil!

At the time of buying Photoshop CS and Indesign CS last year, I was given to understand that you either went with the suite or individual aps. for upgrades. I decided on aps., therefore I will have to upgrade Photoshop and Indesign. Had I bought the suite, I would have to upgrade the suite.

Cheers,

Marcel

wrote in message
I have the Adobe Creative suite installed on my hard drive and when I
purchased the upgrade for Photoshop CS to CS2 I was unable to install due to the following message.
Setup could nto find a qualifing product.\You may install a qualifing
version of photoshop and run setup again etc etc
I have also tried to get the setup program to recognise the original setup
up CD from the Creative Suite and it does not recognise that either?
I cannot understand this as Photoshop CS version 8 is running perfectly,
is activated and confirmed. Pulling hair out as dont want to reformat h/d again as had problems with PS Elements and Encore last month.
Any ideas

Phil
DM
Don_McCahill
May 1, 2005
Although if you have a prior version of Photoshop, the upgrade may recognize that.

Don McCahill

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections