HE
Posted By
Hartford E Kramer
Sep 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Every time I put a picture in Photoshop its all red and I cant work on it. If I move it to ImageReady its OK but I Lose healing brush. This just started and its driving me nutz.What did I do wrong.????

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

LK
Leen Koper
Sep 21, 2003
Hartford, I suppose you ‘d better ask this on the Photoshop forum as this is the Elements forum and Elements -at least until now- unfortunately has no healing brush.

Leen
EM
Elena Murphy
Sep 22, 2003
Sounds like you may be in quickmask mode though. Check the buttons in the tool box, near the bottom. There are two next to each other that are a rectangle with a circle inside. If you have the right one selected, you are in quick mask mode and the red you are seeing is the rubylith that represents a selection. Make sure the button on the left is selected and see if that makes the red go away.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections