S
Posted By
superdrea
Apr 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to stroke an item in Photoshop CS, but although the color choice on the tools box shows black, but when it actually paints, it only shows red. Please help, as I am very confused!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
Apr 8, 2005
make sure you are not in mask mode
when in mask mode all paint tools paint and erase just the mask color

On the toolbar it is the 2 rectangles at bottom
OR
If you have a mask on the layer make sure to click the image rectangle on left not the mask rectangle at right

wrote in message
I’m trying to stroke an item in Photoshop CS, but although the color choice on the tools box shows black, but when it actually paints, it only shows red. Please help, as I am very confused!
J
jjs
Apr 8, 2005
wrote in message

Click on the stroke button. Look to the top. That’s the color panel you want to change to Black. Click on it.
WO
Wizard of Draws
Apr 9, 2005
On 4/8/05 5:47 PM, in article
"
spewed:

You are in Quick Mask mode. Verify this by painting with white over the areas you painted with black and you will see the red mask disappear.

Switch back to paint mode.

Jeff ‘The Wizard of Draws’ Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
http://www.wizardofdraws.com

More Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
http://www.cartoonclipart.com

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections