WM
Posted By
webmaster mairie de mayenne
Apr 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I worked on a photo to reduce red eyes but the result is desappointed. The photo seems to be less clear. The color is lifeless. I think it’s because of the jpg extension but i don’t know how to improve the quality of the result.
do you have any idea ?
thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

N
nomail
Apr 27, 2004
webmaster mairie de mayenne wrote:

I worked on a photo to reduce red eyes but the result is desappointed. The photo seems to be less clear. The color is lifeless. I think it’s because of the jpg extension but i don’t know how to improve the quality of the result.
do you have any idea ?

If the colors are lifeless, you probably worked on the image in AdobeRGB and are now looking at it (through your webbrowser?) in sRGB. Open the image, choose "Convert to profile" and select sRGB. Save and see if that improves the colors when you look at it in your browser again.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
WM
webmaster mairie de mayenne
Apr 28, 2004
thank for your answer.
i’ll try.
what is strange is we don’t see the lifeless colors on the screen but only when you print the photo on paper.
To tell you the result, i have to print the photo another time. need time.

"Johan W. Elzenga" a
-xiray-
Apr 29, 2004
On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:57:37 +0200, "webmaster mairie de mayenne" wrote:

thank for your answer.
i’ll try.
what is strange is we don’t see the lifeless colors on the screen but only when you print the photo on paper.

Well, the photo you get out of the printer depends greatly on the quality of the paper you put in… as well as on MANY other factors related to color management of images between devices.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections