DB
Posted By
David Barash
Aug 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I imported about 40 images from my camera. How can I save them without Photoshop Elements asking me whether I want to save each one? Is there a batch save feature? Are the images stored temporatily somewhere when imported?

Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Aug 31, 2003
When you download images from your camera, they’re not being saved in Elements. You have to designate a folder on your hard drive in which you want the images stored and then save them like you would a Word doc.

Most of us advocate using a card reader for transferring images from the camera to the computer. It gives you better control over where they go and is considered safer for both the images and the equipment. The images would be moved into a folder on your hard drive, and then you can open them in Elements, edit, and either save or toss as the picture warrants.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections