F
Posted By
fishfry
Apr 13, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
New to the group. Greetings and salutations. Apologies if this is an elementary question or if it’s been asked a lot.

If I have an 8×10 printer (Canon iP4000) is it possible to make a big, multi-page print? Where I’d tape all the pages together to make a huge wall print?

Right now all I can think of is using web slices and printing them all separately.

I’m on a Mac, which has a brain-dead Canon printer driver … for example you can’t do borderless. But if the feature I want is on the Windows driver, I keep an XP box around for these types of situations. But I don’t have a Windows version of PS … that could present problems.

I’m using PS 7.0 but getting around to buying the CS2 upgrade one of these days, if that would make a diff.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

W
Waldo
Apr 13, 2006
fishfry wrote:
New to the group. Greetings and salutations. Apologies if this is an elementary question or if it’s been asked a lot.

If I have an 8×10 printer (Canon iP4000) is it possible to make a big, multi-page print? Where I’d tape all the pages together to make a huge wall print?

Right now all I can think of is using web slices and printing them all separately.

I’m on a Mac, which has a brain-dead Canon printer driver … for example you can’t do borderless. But if the feature I want is on the Windows driver, I keep an XP box around for these types of situations. But I don’t have a Windows version of PS … that could present problems.
I’m using PS 7.0 but getting around to buying the CS2 upgrade one of these days, if that would make a diff.

My HP 970 Cxi allows me to print "posters" by printing an image over more pages without having me to do all the "slicing" work. My printer does not support borderless printing, but it is easy to cut the paper.

Waldo

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections