Posted By
Martijn
Feb 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

With Photoshop 7.0, I would like to adjust the color temperature of an image. I figured out I need the ‘Camera Raw’ plugin to do this, so I downloaded it from the Adbode site and I installed it. My problem: somehow one should be able to adjust the color-temperature by means of a slide-bar in some pop-up menu, but nothing pops up. I can’t find any option like "Adjust color temperature" in the drop down menus either.

Does anyone know hot to do this?
By the way, i know there are many other options available to adjust the colors in a similar way – but i am interested only in the ‘color temperature’.

Thanks a lot!
Martijn

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
RSD99
Feb 10, 2005
"Martijn" asked:
"…
somehow one should be able to adjust the color-temperature by means of a slide-bar in some pop-up menu, but nothing pops up. I can’t find any option like "Adjust color temperature" in the drop down menus either.

…."

Check out "Color Temperature & Exposure Correction" plugin. You can get it from Adobe’s Studio Exchange site, or from the authors site (with extended documentation) at
http://plugin.artdesign.ru/

PS – The ‘Camera Raw’ plugin doesn’t do what you are trying to do is that it is adjusting the conversion from a Bayer Matrix of sensors to a "normal" image file. It’s not even close to the same thing.

"Martijn" wrote in message
Hi,

With Photoshop 7.0, I would like to adjust the color temperature of an image. I figured out I need the ‘Camera Raw’ plugin to do this, so I downloaded it from the Adbode site and I installed it. My problem:
somehow
one should be able to adjust the color-temperature by means of a
slide-bar
in some pop-up menu, but nothing pops up. I can’t find any option like "Adjust color temperature" in the drop down menus either.
By the way, i know there are many other options available to adjust the colors in a similar way – but i am interested only in the ‘color temperature’.

Thanks a lot!
Martijn

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections