CD
Posted By
Cammie_Didas
Mar 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This feature as some how disappeared in my Adobe Elements V1 program. I tried deleting the preferenvce folder but that didn’t help. Anybody have a suggestion as to how to get this back without unistalling and reinstalling?
Cammie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JF
Jodi_Frye
Mar 5, 2004
what mode is your image in ? Sounds like it’s in index mode…go to toolbar go to >image>mode and be sure RGB is checked.
CD
Cammie_Didas
Mar 6, 2004
It is in RGB.
Cammie
BH
Beth_Haney
Mar 6, 2004
Can you see the option in the menu, but grayed out? If it’s not even showing up that way, I think you’ll need to reinstall. Deleting Preferences will clear up a problem where a feature isn’t working properly, but that doesn’t seem to be what’s happening in this case. If it’s just vanished, it has to be reloaded. Before you do that, though, are any other programs acting strangely? If it were me, I’d do some system maintenance before loading in on again. Things like this don’t disappear for no reason – or at least not that I’ve ever heard of.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections