JC
Posted By
James_Crocker
Jun 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop 7 and need to resize Nikon D-70s large images to 5×7 334 dpi for printing on a Sony D100 printer. The color on these images often need to be adjusted the same amount. Is there a script I could obtain to do this within Photoshop? Is there another program more suited to doing this quickly? Thanks jc

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GD
Gustavo_Del_Vechio
Jun 9, 2005
JC,

For Firstly, I used to create an action with i want to make with my image. After, selected File > Automate > Batch, and there, selected that actin already created, and play with all the another imagens (ina a selected folder)

I do not remember if have how to include in action a command to tonal adjustment, but to resize is certainly you can do so.

Anybody correct me if I am wrong
Gustavo…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections