oldnsenile
Aug 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:48:29 GMT, ZR wrote:

Last time no one answered…:

I have a group posing reunion picture which I am always asked who is who…

Would like to make a similar picture of the outlines of each person (simple B&W line showing the silhouette of each person). I have seen it done by The New York Times, where they present both and market the outline drawing without marking the color original.

Is it doable on PE 2 ?

Apparently, your post is not seen by the helpful regulars, in the Adobe PE Forum, unless you post directly to the forum:

http://www.adobeforums.com/

You must register, but it is free, in order to post there. Posts thru news servers apparently show up in those servers, but not in the Forum, where all the help is found.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

O
oldnsenile
Aug 25, 2003
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:34:42 GMT, ZR wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:07:12 GMT,
(OldnSenile) wrote:

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:48:29 GMT, ZR wrote:

Last time no one answered…:

I have a group posing reunion picture which I am always asked who is who…

Would like to make a similar picture of the outlines of each person (simple B&W line showing the silhouette of each person). I have seen it done by The New York Times, where they present both and market the outline drawing without marking the color original.

Is it doable on PE 2 ?

Apparently, your post is not seen by the helpful regulars, in the Adobe PE Forum, unless you post directly to the forum:

http://www.adobeforums.com/

You must register, but it is free, in order to post there. Posts thru news servers apparently show up in those servers, but not in the Forum, where all the help is found.

Hi,

I just registerd there, but can’t find a way to actually post queries…???

What am I doing wrong ?

ZR

If you have been able to log into the Photoshop Elements forum, then I believe you can post a new question by selecting "Add Topic", under the Photoshop Elements heading. (I have only posted replies, so far, so I am not 100% certain.) If you have not been able to enter the Photoshop Elements forum, let me know and I will try to help. I have bookmarked the Elements log-in page on my computer so I don’t have to find it each time.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections