Posted By
name
Aug 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.

When using PS CS3 under Vista in full screen mode with all the palettes hidden from view, is there any way to disable the function that makes the palettes pop up as soon as the mouse hovers over the left of right border of the screen for a few moments?
In Photoshop, there is a kind of special border on the right side and when I drag from there to the left, I alter the size of the entire photoshop window and switches from full screen mode to window mode. I don’t know if that is something that has to do with the Photoshop settings or the Vista settings. But that’s something I want to disable and not just that, but also that as soon as you hold the mouse for a few moments near the left or right border, the palettes (that had been hidden using the tab key) pop up automatically.
So, to sum it up, I would like to work in full screen in a way that no matter where I hold or click the mouse, the palettes should not pop up automatically and Photoshop should remain working in full screen mode filling the entire screen.
For instance, I’ve noticed that when I dissable the "always on top" function and I enable "auto hide" for the Windows task bar, this prevents the task bar from popping up when the mouse hovers over the lower border of the screen.

Kind regards and thanks in advance for any help, Niek

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections