CV
Posted By
Clarees Vesey
Aug 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone please advise a senior citizen with limited computer knowledge how to create sepia or antique tones from a black and white or color photo using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. Is it possible? Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth Haney
Aug 3, 2003
There was a thread a couple of months ago dealing with this, too. Like many of our threads, it did go kinda of off topic toward the end, but you should pick up some great ideas to get you started at the beginning! 🙂

Jodi Frye "Sepia" 6/3/03 5:56pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
CV
Clarees Vesey
Aug 3, 2003
thanks so much, I’ll do that – and thanks for the link to get me started. I’m in awe of all of you and your computer knowledge.
BH
Beth Haney
Aug 3, 2003
I specialize in finding links where the people who really know what they’re doing have explained it to people like you and me!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections