AM
Posted By
Anna Marie Langley
Aug 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am a basic newbie to PSE2, but have just completed my PSE class at Eclectic Academy (passed with flying colors). But before part 2 begins (in September) I need HELP!!!
I have a black/white photo in a file (scanned it a few years ago when I had access to the picture), but the subject has died and now the family wants a copy of it but in a sepia tone to reflect the age. (She died last week at 89, but the picture was when she was 3).
I have checked out my books on PSE2 for help,couldn’t find any, but realized I had the best right here. I’m really glad I’ve been a lurker for the last few months.
Anna :confused:

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MM
Mac McDougald
Aug 17, 2003
Change image to RGB color mode (assuming it’s grayscale). Make new layer.
Fill new layer with a sepia color (paint bucket tool); something around the red: 160 G: 140 B: 5 range or thereabouts.
Change layer mode to Color, lower opacity to what looks right, maybe 25- 40%.

That’s one of any number of ways.

Mac
PG
Peter Gaunt
Aug 17, 2003
In article ,
Grant Dixon wrote:

Can this be accessed by news reader?

Yes. adobeforums.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections