R
Posted By
Richard
Jan 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a photo that I would like to display along with some other old photos, but the photo color does not match.
Rather than re scan the old prints to remove the sepia tone, I would like to match the other photo to that look. The photo that I am trying to match to the others was an old faded color photo. I converted it to grayscale and back to RGB color so I can add a sepia tone. However, I would like the sepia tone of the photos to match as closely as possible. I scanned one of the other black and white photos in color but how do I extract the information to MATCH both sets of photos?

Richard

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

D
Design-Crowd
Jan 8, 2005
Try duotones

Regards
JohnT (admin)
www.designcrowd.com
Freelancers Freedom From Fees

"Richard" wrote in message
I have a photo that I would like to display along with some other old photos, but the photo color does not match.
Rather than re scan the old prints to remove the sepia tone, I would like to match the other photo to that look. The photo that I am trying to match to the others was an old faded color photo. I converted it to grayscale and back to RGB color so I can add a sepia tone. However, I would like the sepia tone of the photos to match as closely as possible. I scanned one of the other black and white photos in color but how do I extract the information to MATCH both sets of photos?

Richard

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections