SM
Posted By
Scott_McAdoo
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have lost my spacebar-grabber hand!! Can’t live without it. The suggestion is to trash prefferences and restart How can I find them and what are the steps. PhotoShop 7 on a G5 running 10.2.8

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 13, 2004
Read the FAQ.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Feb 13, 2004
From the Photoshop Help files (but I’d try resetting the tool first):

To restore all preferences to their default settings:

Do one of the following:
* Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop or ImageReady. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.
* In Mac OS, open the Preferences folder in the System Folder (Mac OS 9.x) or Library folder (Mac OS X), and drag the Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Settings folder to the Trash.

New Preferences files will be created the next time you start Photoshop or ImageReady.
CS
charles_s_corker
Feb 14, 2004
I used to trash the preferences when using PS 6 but can’t find how to do it in PSCS. I am using OS 10.2.8.
Is it possible or is it unnecessary?
Charles

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections