BR
Posted By
bill ravens
Jul 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just bought the ADOBE RAW file plugin to work with Photoshop Elements 2.0. My camera is a Canon EOS 10D. I can’t get the plugin to open the downloaded files, even though the downloaded files open with the Canon software. The Canon EOS 10D is NOT listed as a compatible camera, even thought the EOS1s and D30/D60 are listed. Does anyone know of a patch to enable the 10D?

TIA
Bill Ravens

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 10, 2003
Check on www.dpreview.com and you’ll find a ‘fix’ for this. However, be warned that several users have reported somewhat deceiving results with this plugin, since it wasn’t optimized for the 10D.

Ray
PB
Phil Berretta
Jul 10, 2003
Bill:

Go to: http://www.rogercavanagh.com/helpinfo.htm

Look at the table on the left about half way down and you will see a tab for a patch. Photoshop 8 which is due out in the fall sometime and is supposed to have support for the D10 built in according to their website.

Phil

"bill ravens" wrote in message
I just bought the ADOBE RAW file plugin to work with Photoshop Elements

2.0. My camera is a Canon EOS 10D. I can’t get the plugin to open the
downloaded files, even though the downloaded files open with the Canon software. The Canon EOS 10D is NOT listed as a compatible camera, even thought the EOS1s and D30/D60 are listed. Does anyone know of a patch to enable the 10D?
TIA
Bill Ravens

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections