OL
Posted By
owl_luvr
Jul 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Barbara Brundage (or any other Jag user), often, my Safari tabs extend beyond the number of visible ones. How do I close the unseen tabs? Is it as simple as going to the double-arrow on the right, selecting a tab from the list, which brings up that site, and then closing that tab?

Owl, waiting for the caffeine to kick in.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Jul 3, 2003
Hi, owl. No jaguar here, unfortunately. Maybe Beth could help. BTW, if you need help with OT stuff like this, you can just e- me at bbATfloridaharp.com.
MR
Mark Reibman
Jul 3, 2003
P
Phosphor
Jul 3, 2003
OIC, Beth. 8^)
JH
Joe Henry1000
Jul 5, 2003
Hi Owl,

As far as I know the only way to close the unseen tabs is to do what you’re doing already. Or just close enough of the visable ones until the unseen ones come back.

Joe 🙂

EDIT: Also, what ever tab/site you’re looking at can be closed with a Command+W. With this shortcut you don’t have to actually use your mouse to access the double arrow menu. Might be quicker, I don’t know.
OL
owl_luvr
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your assistance, and a word to the wise is sufficient. 🙂

Oh, and Barb B, two things: First, thanks for the e-mail addy. 🙂 Second, yeah, Beth and I go way back. I think I was using a Performa 637CD back then. Though she’s really not old enough for that term, she’s known me on the boards for years…and graciously putting up with my constant questions. 🙂

Owlz, returning the Forum to its regularly-scheduled, on-topic banter, already in progress.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections