JB
Posted By
Joe Bloggs
Jul 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to convert a color digital photo to about 4 to 6 colors to make a logo, but the image looks "fuzzy." It doesn’t have clean crisp lines. Is there any way to clean/clear up the image or increase the resolution so it doesn’t look so fuzzy?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
rtedwards
Jul 18, 2003
You may want to try copying the image into memory and the create a new blank image with higher resolution. (Then keep your fingers crossed the magic of blending fills in the blanks for you).

HTH

"Joe Bloggs" wrote in message
I am trying to convert a color digital photo to about 4 to 6 colors to make a logo, but the image looks "fuzzy." It doesn’t have clean crisp lines. Is there any way to clean/clear up the image or increase the resolution so it doesn’t look so fuzzy?

JP
j.pring2
Jul 20, 2003
Dear Michael,
I am not familiar with your model of printer, but mine, ( an Epson Stylus Photo 2100 ) has an option when checking printing options for margins or no margins. It’s a small checkbox. I suggest you carefully scrutinise your printing options.
All the best.
John
JP
j.pring2
Jul 20, 2003
Oops

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections