Posted By
addi
Dec 25, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
All,

Is it possible to take any (GIF or JPG) and manipulate it in Adobe PS. For example, in the attached image, I would like to change the text to be Proper Case, but I don’t know what fonts were originally used. Can anybody guide me how to do it ?

Best Regards,

Addi

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Rich
Dec 25, 2003
get ready for a barage of ‘don’t post images to a non-binary group’ flamings…….I can feel it in my bones.

"addi" wrote in message
All,

Is it possible to take any (GIF or JPG) and manipulate it in Adobe PS. For example, in the attached image, I would like to change the text to be
Proper
Case, but I don’t know what fonts were originally used. Can anybody guide
me
how to do it ?

Best Regards,

Addi

J
john
Dec 25, 2003
In article <mjIGb.31670$>, "addi"
wrote:

Is it possible to take any (GIF or JPG) and manipulate it in Adobe PS. For example, in the attached image, I would like to change the text to be Proper Case

The type is just a raster image. You have to recreate it yourself from scratch. No, I don’t know what type-face it is either, and yes you can do that in Photoshop. (I don’t know how your binary attachment managed to get onto my feed, but please don’t do that.)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections