DH
Posted By
Dennis Hughes
Apr 29, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have CS2 installed on two desktop computers at home. I went to transfer the activation from one because I need to have CS2 on my laptop and got a repeated error message the transfer had failed.

I called the Adobe number and the tech said to ignore the error message and go ahead and install the app on my laptop and call in then to get a valid install code.

I tried to install CS2 on my laptop and it wouldn’t accept my serial number. I tried again and read it off the original CD box. I checked my app on my desktop and it is the same SN, except it doesn’t display the last four numbers.

I can’t finish the install because the SN is the first think it asks for.

I bought the app directly from gradward.com and have never loaned it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DH
Dennis Hughes
Apr 29, 2006
I rebooted and tried again in a different drive. SN accepted. Your guess is as good as mine.

Dennis

"Dennis Hughes" wrote in message
I have CS2 installed on two desktop computers at home. I went to transfer the activation from one because I need to have CS2 on my laptop and got a repeated error message the transfer had failed.

I called the Adobe number and the tech said to ignore the error message and go ahead and install the app on my laptop and call in then to get a valid install code.

I tried to install CS2 on my laptop and it wouldn’t accept my serial number. I tried again and read it off the original CD box. I checked my app on my desktop and it is the same SN, except it doesn’t display the last four numbers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis
T
Toudiyama
Apr 30, 2006
did you have a trail verion installed on the laptop?

"Dennis Hughes" schreef in bericht
I rebooted and tried again in a different drive. SN accepted. Your guess is as good as mine.

Dennis

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis

DH
Dennis Hughes
May 1, 2006
I had at one time PS7 installed, but that is long gone.

Dennis

"Toudiyama" wrote in message
did you have a trail verion installed on the laptop?

"Dennis Hughes" schreef in bericht

Dennis

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections