KA
Posted By
Karina Arrocha
Feb 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Somebody knows How can I change the Red of One photo for the Red of anotherone that I have and then in the same first picture use the Yellow colour of another picture and the green of another picture. So use in one photo the Red/Yellow/and Green of three other pictures. I need help

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ragnar
Feb 6, 2006
Are you trying to replace the entire Red / Yellow / Green channel in each case? If so, simply cut and paste in Channels view. However, this will be meaningless because Yellow does not exist in RGB mode and you will need to switch to CMYK, and then your Yellow and Green channels can not both be preserved (think about it).

Or do you mean Red / Green / Blue channels?

John

"Karina Arrocha" wrote in message
Somebody knows How can I change the Red of One photo for the Red of anotherone that I have and then in the same first picture use the Yellow colour of another picture and the green of another picture. So use in one photo the Red/Yellow/and Green of three other pictures. I need help
KA
Karina Arrocha
Feb 6, 2006
You are right I mean RGB, but I try what you sugest and I don,t get what I want. Is not to replace the entire RGB is use this channels coming from diferent photos. Any sugestions?
"John Rampling" escribi
R
Ragnar
Feb 6, 2006
I think you need to be more specific about what effect you are trying to achieve.
J

You are right I mean RGB, but I try what you sugest and I don,t get what I want. Is not to replace the entire RGB is use this channels coming from diferent photos. Any sugestions?
"John Rampling" escribi
MR
Mike Russell
Feb 6, 2006

Perhaps you are reassembling color images from red, green, and blue images? http://mike.russell-home.net/ColorSeps/Default.htm

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
C
c-bee1
Feb 8, 2006

I do this for fluorescent microscope images. There are probably better methods – I just stumbled upon mine.

In the photo you want to copy from, do a levels, and pick the colors you want to remove, and turn them down. In RGB, if you want the blue channel, for instance, turn down the red and green. Then copy the resulting single-color picture to your new canvas (I start with a black one), and choose "lighten" in the layers window. If you do this for various photos, you’ll get the color channels you chose all added together, but on seperate layers. You could probably do this in CMYK as well, I dunno..

HTH – cmb

"John Rampling" escribi

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections