P
Posted By
Phil66
Jun 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a two colour JPG and want to change one of the colours. How do I do this in Photoshop 6??????

I know this is probably a no brainer but I have been given the job at work to modify a logo and the guy who used Photoshop has left.

Cheers

Phil

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 26, 2004
select the color with one or more of the selections tools. then add a hue saturation adjustment layer (from the button on the layers palette), check the colorize box and adjust the sliders.
P
Phil66
Jun 26, 2004
I’ll try but I have never really used Photoshop only to crop pictures.

Cheers

Phil
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 26, 2004
check the manual or the help file. index in the manual or you can search for the terms i used in the online help (F1). for example if you search for Adjustment Layer in the help it’ll explain it.
P
Phil66
Jun 26, 2004
I managed to sort it out with your first answer. You pointed me in the right direction and I kept on pressing and guessing.

Cheers

Phil
DM
dave_milbut
Jun 26, 2004
great phil!

dave
AF
Alexandre_Ferreira
Jun 30, 2004
Hi! i´m from Brazil and my english is very poor, but i´ll try to help!

to modify colors in photoshop, you have to select the area and click above: image, adjust, matiz and saturation, there is a box color, check it and move the controls to left or right. this action will modify the color. Sorry if this is not your question maybe i don´t understand 100%.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections