BA
Posted By
Bolt_Action
Feb 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The background of my picture is the same color as my cursor so it disappears. How do I change its color? Thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 19, 2004
If it’s version 7 or earlier, you can’t. You have to find your cursor using a modifier like the spacebar, or alt key so that it changes. I don’t know if they implemented cursor changes in PS CS or not since I don’t have CS, but it was talked about in the feature request forum.
M
mike
Feb 19, 2004
Cursor? Thats not a Photoshop issue is it? I think you’ll have to change that elsewhere. Start>Control Panel>Mouse>Pointers>Scheme.

wrote in message
The background of my picture is the same color as my cursor so it
disappears. How do I change its color? Thanks!
W
wes
Feb 19, 2004
No, you can’t change it in PSCS either as far as I know.

wrote in message
If it’s version 7 or earlier, you can’t. You have to find your cursor
using a modifier like the spacebar, or alt key so that it changes. I don’t know if they implemented cursor changes in PS CS or not since I don’t have CS, but it was talked about in the feature request forum.
DM
dave_milbut
Feb 20, 2004
you have to find your cursor using a modifier like the spacebar, or alt key so that it changes. I don’t know if they implemented cursor changes in PS CS

nope.
Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 20, 2004
Tanks Dave.
L
LenHewitt
Feb 20, 2004
Bolt,

Another option is to create a adjustment layer – maybe Hue/Sat – change the colour whilst working in those areas and then switch the adjustment layer off

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections