E
Posted By
enton
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
want to find any web sites with some CMYK combinations for example..what is the best combination for blood red…for blue marine etc ..etc.. where can i find some good combinations for press ( for newspaper)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Apr 29, 2004
Enton…

PLEASE.

When you start a new topic, please title it with something descriptive, instead of stuff like ""any advice???" or "help me???" You’re lucky to any responses when you have titled a thread with these types of nebulous inferences.

Another clue:

When you start a message with a lower case "i" the subsequent text renders as italic.

To post a message, compose your text in the box below, then click on Post (below) to send the message.

A blank line starts a new paragraph. A line starting with ‘b ‘, ‘i ‘, ‘c ‘, ‘* ‘, ‘] ‘, or ‘> ‘ provides simple formatting. You may use HTML and links to previous messages. See the quick-edit help for more information.

You’re posting to a professional forum. Act like you know some proper spelling, grammar and formatting rules, please.

Thank you.
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Apr 29, 2004
you wont see cmyk on the web?
MA
Mark_Allen
Apr 29, 2004
Phos, You’re at it again. Now you’re a real Command_Doh!……LOL!

Regards

Mark

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections