N
Posted By
Neale
Feb 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am looking to purchase Photoshop and Quark so that I can create my own mail order brochure. As this is a major investment, I have to consider whether I am going to run them on a PC or Mac, the latter would involve further costs (ie a new Mac!) Either is going to involve a fairly steep learning curve, I’m sure!

If I stick with the PCs is there any functionality / ease of use / features issues that I am going to regret for ever, or should I just run with the harware I know an own?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

A
AlphaBase
Feb 8, 2004
Just my opinion: You’ll be just fine on a PC. Mac people swear by their Macs, and I don’t have anything AGAINST Macs, but I’ve always stuck with Windows, and never felt cheated. Only thought: I’d fairly strongly encourage you to consider Adobe’s InDesign, rather than Quark. It’s way better….

Regards….. Bill

===========================

"Neale" wrote in message
I am looking to purchase Photoshop and Quark so that I can create my own mail order brochure. As this is a major investment, I have to consider whether I am going to run them on a PC or Mac, the latter would involve further costs (ie a new Mac!) Either is going to involve a fairly steep learning curve, I’m sure!

If I stick with the PCs is there any functionality / ease of use /
features
issues that I am going to regret for ever, or should I just run with the harware I know an own?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections