S
Posted By
summerwind
Jul 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi all, i currently have Elements 1, but have just started using Photoshop album 2 and have the book for the album 2 by michael slater……there is a lot of reference to using Elements 2, and before i go out and buy ver. 2, i’d like to know what the differences are………

thx
michael

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JH
Joe_Henry1000
Jul 30, 2004
Michael,

Michael Aaland list a bunch of version 2’s new features on his PhotoShop Elements Solutions <http://www.cyberbohemia.com/Pages/photoshopelements.htm> page. You’ll need to scroll down the page to get to the actual "What’s New in 2?" section.

Joe
AT
Anne_Twitchell
Jul 30, 2004
Here are some of the features PSE 2 has that 1 does not: Attach to email feature, Selection Brush, Digital video image acquire, PDF slideshow, Quick fix. Updated features include Color variations, Hints palette, Save for web option, Recipes palette, Photomerge, Drawing tools, Picture package, Web photo gallery wizard, File browser, Effects, Painting tools, Web based photo printing, Fill flash tool. I have owned both 1 and 2, and I thought acquiring 2 was well worthwhile. I have found the Selection brush particularly useful. However, 2 has been out for over two years, so there is bound to be a 3 soon, which I would advise you to wait for.
You can check books for PSE 2 in a bookstore and see if the new features and updating are worthwhile to you. Hope this has been helpful.
Anne
S
summerwind
Jul 30, 2004
thank you both for pointing me to the decision. i like what i see, so i will be getting vers 2…;-))

thx
michael

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections