Posted By
alex
Jun 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I created a TIFF in Photoshop and it contains a work path or clipping path (same thing?). I want to use this TIFF along with the paths in Illustrator therefore I must save it as a EPS. However when I save it as a EPS in PS, I cannot open it in Illustrator. Illustrator doesnt recognize the format? Hoe can I save it in PS as the proper EPS for Illustrator to recognise. Thank you!
ALEX

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
MSD
Jun 28, 2003
in article rIAKa.5792$, arrooke at
wrote on 6/26/03 4:23 AM:

Hello,
I created a TIFF in Photoshop and it contains a work path or clipping path (same thing?). I want to use this TIFF along with the paths in Illustrator therefore I must save it as a EPS. However when I save it as a EPS in PS, I cannot open it in Illustrator. Illustrator doesnt recognize the format? Hoe can I save it in PS as the proper EPS for Illustrator to recognise. Thank you!
ALEX

Instead of ‘Opening’ in Illustrator, you should ‘Place’. The Export Transparent Image wizard under the Help menu in Photoshop (Windows) will help you get things right.
—–
It should "Open" with Illustrator.
If you are on a PC – make sure you have the .eps extension on there.

MSD

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections