Posted By
bliss4real
Jun 1, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I need some of your graphic artist’s expertise. I am new to photoshop. I am creating a website from a magazine.
The website is made in flash.
I have the pictures in EPS format (cmyk – 300dpi)I am sizing them down to 72 dpi in photoshop and I save them as jpg. I have tried several different pictures but they look terrible!!!When I run them in flash or open them in fireworks they look Very heavy in color, dark ….nothing like the original. What do I do wrong? what would be the best way to proceed to keep them close to the eps?

Any suggestion wellcome.

Bliss

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LenHewitt
Jun 1, 2005
What do I do wrong?<<

Set your RGB working space to sRGB and make your first action a Mode Change to RGB. That should stop them darkening to a large extent.

Resampling from 300 to 72 is likely to cause some blurring which judicious use of USM should correct to an acceptable level.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections