Posted By
red
Dec 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using photoshop 7
When I save for web, if I save a file I already have saved, I am always asked if I want to replace the file. How do I set photoshop so it doesn’t ask me that ? I want it to just save the file without asking for confirmation.
Thank you.

red

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
Kingdom
Dec 4, 2004
red wrote in news:nybsd.218929$SM5.12768
@news.easynews.com:

I’m using photoshop 7
When I save for web, if I save a file I already have saved, I am always asked if I want to replace the file. How do I set photoshop so it doesn’t ask me that ? I want it to just save the file without asking for confirmation.
Thank you.

red

Its a safety feature to ensure you don’t overight work you mean to keep or by accidently using a file namer that already exists in that location. Live with it, you can’t change it.

Youth is wasted on the young!
B
Broga
Dec 5, 2004
Record an action to save and confirm that you want to overwrite – then assign a function key to the action.
One key press and it’s saved 🙂

www.micromountain.com
"red" wrote in message
I’m using photoshop 7
Thank you.

red
V
V1nc3nt
Dec 5, 2004
kinda smartish 🙂

broga wrote:
Record an action to save and confirm that you want to overwrite – then assign a function key to the action.
R
red
Dec 6, 2004
V1nc3nt wrote:
kinda smartish 🙂

broga wrote:

Yeah- thanks a lot !!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections