S
Posted By
suzwil
Apr 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am an experienced PS user but this problem has me stumpted. Im using 7 and have had no problems at all with the program in the past. About a year ago got a new computer built, lots of ram, fast processor etc. worked great for PS for months, then all of a sudden when I click on a layer to access Styles palette, it takes almost two minutes to come up, also extremely slow when I try to go to Edit-Preferences, have no problems with any of the other features of PS, no problems with Illustrator, I tried un installing the program and reloading, tried even taking the disk back where I bought it and getting another, no improvement, any suggestions out there? My e-mail is if you wish to let me know on my e-mail. Appreciate any help

Richard

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RL
Robert_Levine
Apr 2, 2004
Was there something wrong with the answers you already got?

Bob
S
suzwil
Apr 2, 2004
I dont see any responses, maybe I am just looking at the wrong place in the forum,

Richard
RL
Robert_Levine
Apr 2, 2004
Make sure you click show all messages.

Bob
G
graffiti
Apr 2, 2004
CLICK HERE <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?13@@.2cd10195/3> to go to your original post.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections