preventing "auto focus" (automatically comming to the fore/background) between multiple wi

G
Posted By
gaikokujinkyofusho
Dec 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I recently installed CS2 on my computer and overall it has been quite nice but there is one thing that is really bugging me. When i have multiple photos open photos come to the foreground when my mouse passes over them. I have been trying to figure out how to make it so they only come to the foreground when i click on them (or cycle through them with ctl+tab). Any help in doing this would really be appreciated!

Cheers

-Gaiko

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AM
Andrew Morton
Dec 20, 2006
wrote:
Hi, I recently installed CS2 on my computer and overall it has been quite nice but there is one thing that is really bugging me. When i have multiple photos open photos come to the foreground when my mouse passes over them. I have been trying to figure out how to make it so they only come to the foreground when i click on them (or cycle through them with ctl+tab). Any help in doing this would really be appreciated!

That’s not usual. I assume you’re using XP and not some Windows emulator running under X-Windows. Do you have PowerToys installed? There is an option in the Mouse section called X-Mouse – you’d want to switch off "Activation follows mouse".

Andrew

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections