Posted By
ke
Jul 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I have 15 tiff files that I want to open and fool around with in Photoshop, but I am finding it hard to work with multiple files at once (much easier in Gimp!) For example, once I open all 15, I can’t find a list of the open files, or a way to tab through the files that are open. Am I missing something? Also, is there an easy way to open files as layers in a single PSD document, rather than as individual files?

Thanks,
KE

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roberto
Jul 5, 2007
"ke" wrote in message
Hi,

I have 15 tiff files that I want to open and fool around with in Photoshop, but I am finding it hard to work with multiple files at once (much easier in Gimp!) For example, once I open all 15, I can’t find a list of the open files, or a way to tab through the files that are open. Am I missing something? Also, is there an easy way to open files as layers in a single PSD document, rather than as individual files?

Thanks,
KE

Try the Windows or View drop down menu. One of them has a list of open documents.

Somebody!
V
Voivod
Jul 6, 2007
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 15:12:15 -0700, ke
scribbled:

Hi,

CTRL-TAB
T
Tacit
Jul 6, 2007
In article ,
ke wrote:

I have 15 tiff files that I want to open and fool around with in Photoshop, but I am finding it hard to work with multiple files at once (much easier in Gimp!) For example, once I open all 15, I can’t find a list of the open files…

Look in the Window menu.

Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
W
Walter
Jul 6, 2007
Walter Matheson
"Somebody" wrote in message
"ke" wrote in message
Hi,

Thanks,
KE

Try the Windows or View drop down menu. One of them has a list of open documents.

Somebody!

WINDOW menu has the list of open files and CTRL Tab will step through the fioles that are open
N
nomail
Jul 6, 2007
ke wrote:

Did you even bother to look for it yourself? There is a list in the ‘Window’ menu of Photoshop. I find it hard to believe you could miss that if that list is 15 entries long…

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections